Recipe By Yadira Garcia @HappyHealthyLatina
You might retire the sishito peppers after trying these sweet, blistered, spicy beauties. You can pair them with your favorite marinade but try this gremolata first.
1/2 Cup Parsley
Juice 1/2 Lemon
2 garlic cloves
2 tsp red pepper flake
1/4 Cup Olive oil
Sea Salt and Pepper To Taste
Blend or Puree in a food processor or blender. (keeps 5 days in fridge)
Sugar Snap Peas:
1. Heat up a cast iron over medium-high flame, add 1 tbsp avocado oil
2. Add 1 Shallot thinly sliced, stir 2-3 minutes.
3. Add rinsed sugar snap peas, stirring constantly 4-5 minutes, or until you notice a blistering of peas.
4. Turn off heat, stir in prepared gremolata, 2 teaspoons Yuzu Hot Sauce and lemon zest.
5. Serve over greens or as a side/snack.
Local Roots Experiences are fun, pop-up events where we bring the farm to you!
Delicious, farm-fresh harvests are closer than you think.