Lime Leaf Sambal Pork Chop
1 Fat Apple Farm pork chop
2 tablespoons Auria's Malaysian Kitchen Lime Leaf sambal
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons sour cream
1. Pat the completely defrosted pork chop with a paper towel.
2. Smother the pork chop with the sambal and garlic.
3. Place in a plastic container or zipper bag and marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
4. Heat a cast iron pan on medium heat.
5. Add the oil to the pan.
6. Season both sides of the pork chop generously with salt. Cook the pork chop for 6 minutes on each side.
6. Continue to cook the pork chop until it reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (for medium).
7. Transfer the pork chop to a plate to rest.
8. Meanwhile, turn off the stove. While the pan is still hot, add the butter and sour cream to the pan. Whisk well and scrape the bottom of the pan.
9. Pour the sour cream gravy onto the pork chop and serve.
If you like this recipe, let Jenn de la Vega know @Randwiches.
Local Roots Experiences are fun, pop-up events where we bring the farm to you!
VIP discounts and more. Get 20% off any add-on just for signing up!