If you love a little spice, try marinating your pork chops in kimchi paste. Enjoy this pork chop dish with roasted carrots or sliced apples.
Kimchi Pork Chop
1 Fat Apple Farm pork chop
1 tablespoon Mama O's Kimchi Paste
1 garlic clove, minced
1 splash vegetable oil
2 tablespoons kale stem pesto (Recipe here!)
1. Pat the completely defrosted pork chop with a paper towel.
2. Smother the pork chop with the kimchi paste and garlic.
3. Place in a plastic container or zipper bag and marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
4. Heat a cast iron pan on medium heat.
5. Add the oil to the pan.
6. Season both sides of the pork chop generously with salt. Cook the pork chop for 6 minutes on each side.
6. Continue to cook the pork chop until it reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (for medium).
7. Transfer to a plate and serve.
If you like this recipe, let Jenn de la Vega know @Randwiches.
Local Roots Experiences are fun, pop-up events where we bring the farm to you!
VIP discounts and more. Get 20% off any add-on just for signing up!